- He is Independent Director of the Company.
- He holds PhD Degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and postdoctoral training at the Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, and Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, USA
- He had a brief spell working in the Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization, Geneva.
- Dr. Puri served as the Director of National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health until 2007.
- He has published over 100 articles in journals of national and international repute.
- He is an elected Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences, and Fellow of the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- His major research interests include hormone-receptor interaction, molecular diagnostics, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, and toxicology.
Dr. Chander Puri
Merits and Accolades